- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
131 Replies to “Treading on”
The lights of your black and white are always beautiful, great job !
I really love this photo! You’ve captured the atmosphere really well congrats!
Always love your works!
Love the use of light here.
Beautiful shot and atmosphere, Joshi
Awesome capture and composition!
nice! as usual mate.
The hat makes it “real,” a snapshot of a journey in the necessary mundane.
Great shot..:-) Daniel
Excellent composition, the light and mist enhance the mood and atmosphere. Great work!
Absolutely amazing! I love this photo..!:)
A strong and gentle shot Joshi!
The second man, graet. I feel the scenery.
Great photo — I really like that you don’t know if the fisherman are walking to or from work — or to something else entirely.
Great photo. Congratulations.
Walking man, working man… great picture !
Wonderful lights. I love this photo.
It always somewhere to go but coming home … I hope.
Merry Christmas time.
Beautiful. Loved the perspective. :-)
A spring in the step..what the day will bring..Liked the promise it seems to convey!
I love this shot!
Love the lighting in this one. Your work is beautiful.
super time and moment
light is everything !
Very nice joshi. You have created a mood.
Beautifully captured :)