- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
112 Replies to “Rajasthani Woman”
Lovely portrait! :-)
I was looking online to find photos of Rajasthani women and I came across this photo. This woman’s name is Santos. I saw her regularly at the fort in Jaisalmer. I bought a pair of anklets from her and have never forgotten her. Seeing your photo of her fills me with so many emotions. Do you sell your photos? Is it possible to buy this??
Good work, Keep it Up
I like your photography very much
Great photo. Great subject.
So very beautiful Joshi!
So colorful and a lovely photo. I so enjoy seeing the cultures through your photos since I’ll never be able to travel so I do through your shots. Thanks. :)
Jaisalmeer: have not visited but I lived in Sawaii Madhopur and Jaipur for a couple of years. Agree, Rajasthani tribals make fab portrait subjects.
Brillinat click.. love the fine lines that are visible …
thank you :)