- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
117 Replies to “Furrowed”
A face and expression that bears witness to a tough life.
I love the eyes. Very clear!
I wonder what he is thinking…..
Furrowed says it all.
Best portraits by you ever seen!!
Why don’t you upload these pics on instagram?
Those creases are permanent.
He looks like a very stern man who hard a hard life but still has a gentle soul by the look in his eyes.
Beautifully captured and wonderful in black and white!!!
Love the brow.
My favorite! Lovely, lovely work
You take some amazing portraits. Very inspiring.
A big ‘like’ for this one, as for many on this site!
What a portrait !! You are indeed a excellent photographer
Eyes. The mirror to our soul…
Wow, this is awesome. You get the feeling that you can look right into his sole through these shining eyes..I really love your photos and their intensity.
thank you :)