- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
13 Replies to “Reaching beyond”
Kirans pic is too good……:)
Pretty clean composition.
Love the black and white.
This is a great fashion portrait. Excellent work !
great photo…nice composition..i like it..
great control of light, i like the models pose too, cheers
Jolie noir et blanc
looks so 3D this photo..seems like the person is going to pop out.
Nice composition. Nice if the foot does not cut off at the photo.
you can improve the looks of the picture by erasing the shadow on the wall, just an opinion :)
Interesting, but it’s the foot and hand being cut off, bothers me, also the shadow seems a little harsh. Don’t particularly like this shot. Sorry.
no comment from me on a pic of kiran?? hmmm cant believe i didnt comment for the kaalaa vakeel :P .. like his pose .. unusual .. defines his character .. how much did he pay u to take his pic???
B & W nice shot, beautiful light !
It’s been longg…since I faced your cam!
P.S: remove that idiot Azza’s comment…