- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
10 Replies to “Portrait with mehndi”
I really like the tatoos…. exotic.
This is one of my favs…great shot
Juz sooooperbbbb Rajitha loook as coool as alwayz ….
Great one,But you could have done better in lighting,
nice tattoos ;)
I found your blog through Link Referral and to be totally honest, I’m completely bummed I’ve used all 5 of my reviews for the day. Your photography is INCREDIBLE. I love the subjects you choose and the way you photograph them. I would say a good portion of your work is hauntingly beautiful. It is, at worst, completely captivating. You have a phenomenal eye and it’s awesome to explore your photos. They transport you to another place. I look at a lot of art blogs – and your photography is the best I’ve seen. It resonates with something in the soul. Simply stunning.
Thank you for posting your work online, for everyone to enjoy. I hope you have great success – it is obvious you deserve it.
oh dats rajitha.. dint know .. pretty:).. real cool..
Mysterious look, her eyes hide a secret world, what would she think in this moment, is she suffering or not at all? Well I think that she suffers, but that’s only a guess. Great job!
I like that one-eyed peek.