- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
16 Replies to “Portrait”
Wonderful photos…although some won’t load for me. Will check back again!
You, definitely have a way with light. Very unusual way of using it. I really like it.
Wow. Is that my friend Roopak?
You were able to capture how he really is. And you brought the light to the best past of his face: his eyes.
Wonderful work. Along with the other portraits. I’m now a fan.
I meant the best PART of his face…sorry…late here in Manila already… :)
I slipped through your portraits enjoying them but when I came to this one, I stopped. I went on and came back and came back again. The mouth, the light, the ache on his sensitive face….very well done. All your photos are good. This one, superb.
Great lighting here!
oooh roopak is lukin HOT!!
For a second I thought it was you.
Little bit of burned high lights..near the nose and lip area.
That is a pensive man. Great portrait, in spite of the strong light surrounding the mouth.
I am not good with camera and not expert to comment on special pics but I know your pics here are very special and I love to visit your blog
great angle and light…preserved the mood for ever!
fine lighting and camara view
Everything is always perfect in your portraits !